About the job
Are you looking for a role as an Incident Responder or Threat Hunter working with high profile customers in detecting and responding to threats then this is the place for you.
In this role we are looking for candidates with previous hands on experience.
Working at Sciber is extremely fun, we teach each other and help each other on a daily basis. You will be given a lot of career opportunities to grow and expand, you will also be able to impact how we deliver services to our customers.
In your daily job you will be handling incidents originating from Security Operations Centers as second or third line resource. The role will be very hands with focus on bespoke large customers where we can make a difference and deliver value.
Candidate qualities we are looking for:
- You have the eager to learn, you wake up each day and want to contribute to the team and you want to learn from everyone
- Passion for cyber security - You have a strong cyber security interest and you are willing to help others succeed in their roles. You study on your free time and you bring knowledge you have gathered to others
- Act as a great mentor and teaching people is great; you want to pass on what you know (think of Obi-Wan or Yoda).
- You thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- A problem is not a problem, is it a challenge.
- You are eager to get up to speed on what everyone is doing and what goes on in the company.
- How we did things five years ago does not mean we should not question it.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Positive attitude and adaptability
- Creativity and innovation
- The ability to explain complex technical scenarios for individuals with less technical competence
For all candidates we look for the following competence
- Experience with incident response and threat hunting
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Networks and the overall OSI model
- Reverse engineering and malware analysis
- Experience with EDR, SIEM, SOAR etc
- Microsoft ecosystem competence. Certifications or experience is valued
- Experience working with Cloud environments such as Azure, Amazon or GCP
- Certifications are great but not required, neither is a cyber security university degree, however it can greatly help you in your daily work.
- CySA+, Security+, CISSP, GREM or other SANS educations and certifications