Do you want to help customers in the transition into the new world of Microsoft 365? Are you willing to help customers in increasing their overall cloud security posture? This is the place for you.
At Sciber we want to support our partners and clients to enhance their security around Microsoft 365 and Azure. We live like we learn, we eat our own dog food and we focus heavily on Microsoft.
In this role we are looking for someone with a strong background of Microsoft Security and Infrastructure to help our clients with the most challenging situations on how to use more Microsoft in a better way. Perhaps someone has an E5 license but has not deployed Defender for Endpoint everywhere, or they have not focused on their Secure or Identity Score to further enhance.
We are also looking for individuals that has successfully restored a an Active Directory after total wipeout by Ransomware. Or has worked in Azure with similar restoration tasks during Incident Response.
About the job
First of all, you have Swedish citizenship. This is a hard requirement from us.
- You have multiple Microsoft Certifications such as SC-200, 100 or 500 and long track record of helping clients excel in their Microsoft journey
- Maybe you have an MVP status which is a plus in this application, we are always looking for deeper knowledge with as much experience as possible
- You understand the challenges and shortcomings of Microsoft and how you can use the combination of other technologies to further enhance it
- You are open to new ideas, you have the ability to automate using any built in language that Microsoft support. Maybe it is Powershell or maybe it is Power Apps or Kusto
- You have deep knowledge of the Microsoft security stack and the different components, if you understand the license model that is also a plus ;)
- It is a plus if you think the Compliance and DLP aspects with Purview is pretty cool and you have been involved in deployments previously
- Having the ability to convey the message of Secure Score and Identity Score is something you love!
- Azure is awesome, and you understand and can navigate it. If you have used it with the combination with Terraform then cool, we would love to chat
- Passwordless is the future, you have fiddled with FIDO2 and you think Security Keys are the way to go!
You as an individual
- You are self-driven, thorough and have the will to help
- You love teaching others what you know
- You have no problem with having a small team of individuals that you can help train and grow within Microsoft
- You are senior, you have done this before, and you love it
- No small task is boring, you want to learn and that is what you love
- You also want to help us build our Microsoft offering and want to contribute to this journey